Thursday, August 30, 2012

Labor Day Sale at Tory Burch


Tory Burch  has a  percent off Labor Day sale going on right now.
 If you spend $300.00 you will receive 20% off of your purchase, $500.00-25%, and $750.00-30%.  Large numbers for me right now, but definitely worthwhile if you have your eye on a handbag or boots.
These are my wish- picks.
Shelby Ballet Flat

I love the subtle flower.  Pretty, but not over the top, with the small logo. I can vouch for the comfort of her flats.  The leather lining makes such a difference, especially if you are on your feet all day.
Jenna High Heel Boot
They are lovely, and not too high. I could see wearing these often.
Patent Eddie Bow Ballet Flats
I don't wear red well, but these ruby slippers might be just enough to brighten up my fall outfits.
Cecily Dress
 Dark green is my very favorite color, and this dress has it all.  A barely detectable print, silk fabric and a rich dark green.  Yummy.
Walden Cashmere Sweater
I like the cut and button detail.  I wonder how Tory's cashmere wears?
Suede and Leather Large 797

Green again.  Impeccable details and a timeless shape.  Love.
Pearl Embellished Collar
This has shown up on many blogs, and with good reason.  It is gorgeous.
Printed Robinson Smartphone Wallet
I am not certain if the print "reads" summer, but I love a sophisticated floral.  And it is so practical.

I have to stop now or else I would fantasy shop all day.  What do you have your eye on at Tory Burch? I'd love to hear!

14 comments:

  1. I would LOVE to have those black boots...Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It is so hard to find comfortable and stylish boots. And these are leather lined. Oh well- on the wish list!

      Delete
  2. I love all of these - so classic! I especially love that green dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to see if my TB store has it in stock. Jersey dresses are not always very forgiving on me.

      Delete
  3. I have noticed that green dress as well. Perfection. I have one silk jersey TB dress and I've worn it so much, it was worth the money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color(on my monitor) is sublime. I am glad you have good luck with TB dresses. I know you have posted that the clothing quality was hit or miss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely picks Knit Yarns! That green bag is absolutely gorgeous! There are many items I would love to have at TB right now, but sadly most of them are not practical enough for my daily life to warrant the prices.

    The green dress you are contemplating is so lovely. I do own three TB dresses that I purchased on significant markdown, and all are excellent quality. In fact, I just wore my Erin dress yesterday and received numerous compliments on it all day. It is one of my favorites, and has been one of my best purchases so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to keep my eye on the dress. I may go try it on in the boutique this weekend-to see if is indeed covetable- at a later date (and possibly a better price:) ). It is good to hear such wonderful reviews about TB dresses. I always worry about jersey being prone to snags. Thanks for the input!

      Delete
  6. I saw someone post that flower print in a satchel and I fell in love. I am not supposed to be buying much right now and especially not a new bag, but this one has me itching to pull out the cc, lol.
    Great picks!! Those black boots would be fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My own never fail version of Murphy' s Law reads that The Item you need/ covet/ have been stalking will go on sale exactly when it is least convenient/fiscally impossible for you to buy it.

      Delete
  7. I love those boots, too!! I have a gift cert & am doing some math, but...I still don't think so. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a gift certificate too, but my math isn't that good :).

    ReplyDelete